SEA RAY Launches "Sea Ray+" App Providing Comprehensive Resources to Elevate The On-Water Experience
Published on June 30, 2021
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (June 30, 2021) – Sea Ray Boats, a division of Brunswick Corporation (NYSE: BC), today announced the launch of the “Sea Ray+” app, an all-new comprehensive boating application designed to improve the boat ownership experience. Sea Ray+, which is available for Apple and Android users, will simplify and enhance the entire ownership journey by bringing together a suite of boating resources, in one app.
Through the functionality of the app, Sea Ray+ helps users maximize the moments that matter aboard their boat. Features include:
- Boat Wallet: Upload registration documents, insurance details and marina information, for consolidated easy digital access
- Trip recorder: Use phone GPS to record trips, view summaries, and share trips with family and friends
- Weather: View current temperatures, wind speed and direction, humidity, rain and forecasted conditions to plan on-water activities appropriately
- FAQs: Access readily available answers to some of the most common boating questions
- Checklists: Customize a pre-populated checklist or create a new checklist to prepare for an enjoyable day on the water
- Sea Ray Collection: Shop for boating accessories and Sea Ray branded apparel
- Remote monitoring: Owners with NAUTIC-ON remote monitoring hardware installed on their boats can unlock additional functionality like GPS tracking, geofencing, engine data, alerts and more
“With the launch of Sea Ray+, we’re excited to offer a new digital platform to help Sea Ray owners make the most of their time on the water,” said Caroline English, Sea Ray Marketing Director. “The new app helps boaters get organized before they depart, provides helpful information while they are underway and even helps owners remember their favorite outings with trip tracking and sharing.”
For more information about Sea Ray, and to view the complete lineup, visit SeaRay.com.
About Sea Ray
Headquartered in Knoxville, Tenn., Sea Ray is the world’s leading creator of superior quality pleasure boats. For more than 60 years, Sea Ray has pushed the limits of performance and craftsmanship to elevate the boating experience. Each Sea Ray is designed to make every moment exceptional, supporting boaters’ unique lifestyles with a customized balance of unparalleled comfort and performance and world-class technology throughout. Learn more about the Sea Ray Experience at SeaRay.com.
Headquartered in Mettawa, Ill., Brunswick Corporation’s leading consumer brands include Mercury Marine outboard engines; Mercury MerCruiser sterndrive and inboard packages; Mercury global parts and accessories including propellers and SmartCraft electronics; Power Products Integrated Solutions; MotorGuide trolling motors; Attwood, Mastervolt, and Whale marine parts; Land ’N’ Sea, BLA, Payne’s Marine, Kellogg Marine, and Lankhorst Taselaar marine parts distribution; Mercury and Quicksilver parts and oils; Bayliner, Boston Whaler, Crestliner, Cypress Cay, Harris, Heyday, Lowe, Lund, Princecraft, Quicksilver, Rayglass, Sea Ray, Thunder Jet and Uttern boats; Boating Services Network, Freedom Boat Club and Boat Class. For more information, visit brunswick.com.